Sunday, December 07, 2008

Craft Markets

This morning Deb- my partner in craft - and I set up shop at the Mahia Seaside Markets, which is just revving up again, after a quiet Winter season. Today I displayed my hand-dyed Rainbow Wrap - all vibrant colours on carefully cut and rolled newsprint - so much fun to make and Phoebe makes her own right beside me - I love it! A couple of beachy diptych-canvas' in blues and white with sun sea sand, etc words...
...some pretty merino fleece flower hair clips and ties...
...Heavenly Hearts - Lavender hearts made from vintage embroidered fabric, ribbon and buttons and filled with Lake Road Lavender...mmmm....
...and pet ladybird rocks and paper/table weights with inspirational words on them (lovely!)...

2 comments:

  1. lovely to see pics, i like your monthly updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, love - will endeavour to keep them up - I like my fan mail!

    ReplyDelete